- Staff and pupils are no longer expected to wear a face covering but can continue to do so on a personal basis if desired. Current public health advice advises that a high-quality face mask should be worn for days 8 – 10 following a positive COVID-19 test, after the required period of self-isolation has ended.
- Continued use of good infection prevention and control measures such as hand washing, respiratory hygiene, and ventilation is advised and will be continued.
- As we are still living with Covid -19, parents are asked not to enter the school building unless invited to do so, as a teacher/SNA will be on hand to direct or bring pupils to their classroom.
- Stay at home if you are unwell. The best way to keep all viruses out of school is to stay at home if you are unwell and until your symptoms have substantially resolved for 48 hours.
- Further information can be found in the links below.
Keeping our school safe for everyone requires all members of the community to play their part- pupils, staff, parents and guardians.