I hope you and your families are enjoying these lovely, sunny and bright days.
As we begin our final term, I wish to remind you of the following:
- Please complete the Return to Education Form in respect of your child/children returning to school after the holidays. This form is available through the Attendance section of the Aladdin Connect App.
- It is very important that parents/guardians do not congregate at or near the school at drop off and collection times.
- Communication with the school should take place by phone or email.
Pupils must not attend school if displaying any symptoms of Covid-19.
- A fever (high temperature – 38 degrees Celsius or above).
- a new cough – this can be any kind of cough, not just dry.
- shortness of breath or breathing difficulties.
- loss or change in your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Pupils must not attend school if:
- they are close contacts of a person with COVID-19, are awaiting a test or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19
- they are identified by the HSE as a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19 or if they live with someone who has symptoms of the virus
- they have travelled outside of Ireland; in such instances parents are advised to contact the school and to follow latest Government advice in relation to foreign travel.
Parents/Guardians are advised to cooperate with any public health officials and the school for contact tracing purposes and follow any public health advice in the event of a case or outbreak in the school
Doors will open at 8.50am and school finishes as follows:
- Junior/Senior Infants 1.30pm
- First/Second Classes 2.20pm
- Third/Fourth Classes 2.25pm
- Fifth/Sixth Classes 2.30pm
Please avoid collecting children early except when necessary e.g. medical appointment etc.
Anne Marie O Mara
Dropping off and Collecting Pupils
As we continue with the Plan for Living with Covid-19 and in the interest of the health and safety of the whole school community, parents/guardians are asked to wear a face mask while on school grounds. Please also inform friends/family members who may be collecting/dropping off your children. Your support in this matter is crucial to our efforts to keep the school safe for all.
Annual Admissions Notice
Presentation Primary School Annual Admissions Notice in respect of admissions to the 2021/2022 school year is now available. Click Annual Admissions Notice 2020 to read more.