Presentation Primary School Annual Admissions Notice in respect of admissions to the 2024 – 2025 school year is now available. Click Annual Admissions Notice in Respect of School Year 2024 – 2025 to read more.
Click to open Application Form for Enrolment – Other Classes
- Staff and pupils are no longer expected to wear a face covering but can continue to do so on a personal basis if desired. Current public health advice advises that a high-quality face mask should be worn for days 8 – 10 following a positive COVID-19 test, after the required period of self-isolation has ended.
- Continued use of good infection prevention and control measures such as hand washing, respiratory hygiene, and ventilation is advised and will be continued.
- As we are still living with Covid -19, parents are asked not to enter the school building unless invited to do so, as a teacher/SNA will be on hand to direct or bring pupils to their classroom.
- Stay at home if you are unwell. The best way to keep all viruses out of school is to stay at home if you are unwell and until your symptoms have substantially resolved for 48 hours.
- Further information can be found in the links below.
Keeping our school safe for everyone requires all members of the community to play their part- pupils, staff, parents and guardians.
Your child learns to communicate- in English and Irish. Your child learns to listen, to speak, to read and to write in both languages. These language skills provide a basis for learning other languages and are important for learning in all other areas of the curriculum.
You can help your child at home by: Read More
Pupils for whom English is not their First Language
Pupils can use Duolingo to help with their English.
The Department of Health and the HSE have produced Covid-19 resources in a range of languages other than Irish and English which you can access at Covid-19 Resources
The languages currently available are Chinese, Italian, Spanish, French, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Latvian and Lithuanian.
Welcome to our Parents’ Room area here in the Presentation Primary School.
Keep up to date with what is happening in our school by finding us on Facebook @ Presentation Primary Waterford HSCL
Help your child learn with some practical everyday ideas to keep your child entertained Help My Kid Learn
- Helen McGovern HSCL can be contacted by calling to the Parents’ Room.